Oliver Pluff & Company is a Veteran Owned Small Business based out of Charleston, South Carolina Oliver Pluff & Company is a fine purveyor of teas, toddies, wassails, coffee and cacao. They started by answering the question, "What tea was thrown in the harbor during the Boston Tea Party and what did they drink after they finished?"
Contents: 3 Large Teabags. Each brews one gallon of sun tea.
TEA. WATER. PITCHER. SUN.
1. Fill a Large Pitcher with 1 Gallon of Spring Water.
2. Add Teabag; position the Pitcher to receive Sunlight.
3. Steep Tea in the Sun (min. of 3 hours, max. of 5 hours).
4. Remove Teabag. While tea is still warm, stir in up to 2/3 cup Sugar. If you want a sweeter tea, create a simple syrup before adding to tea.
5. Serve over ice. Ponder Good Times...
Packaged by hand in Charleston, South Carolina
We hope that you love your items as much as we enjoyed curating them! If this isn't the case, we will gladly offer store credit for any non-food items returned in their original condition. This store credit does not expire, so you'll have time to find the perfect replacement.